Hello scrappy peeps! I am back with another layout for the Scraptastic Design Team. This week I worked with Monique Liedtke for the Pinterest Inspiration challenge on the Scraptastic Blog. Here’s our inspiration piece:
And here’s my take:
I love the white space that is featured in the inspiration piece and wanted to recreate the design for my layout. I printed a 5×7 photo of myself and cut the picture into a “V” shape. Next, I used a variety of die cuts and acrylic embellishments to add whimsy and movement to the layout. The acrylic embellishments were accented with stitching.
This photo was taken on the day that I launched my business! More about that here. I felt so proud and excited to get started. I’ve waited so long to be an entrepreneur!
Here’s what I used:
- Textured White Card Stock – The Paper Studio
- Acrylic Title “Oh Snap – Pink Fresh Studio
- Die Cuts and Ephemera – Fancy Free by Pink Paislee
- Foam glitter stars – Scraptastic Exclusive
- Flare – Scraptastic Exclusive
- Enamel Dots – Doodle Bug Designs (stash)
- Pink Arrow Sticker – Scraptastic Exclusive
- Roller Date Stamp – Heidi Swapp
Check out the process video for this layout on the Victoria Marie YouTube Channel! Thanks for stopping by! Also, don’t forget to check out the Scraptastic Blog! Happy scrappin’!