Hello again! I’m back with another layout for the Sketch Challenge on the Victoria Marie NSD Online Crop! You can find the crop on the Victoria Marie FB Group! Send a request to join the group and come play along. The challenges are available until Sunday, May 8 at 12:00 mid (EST).
Here’s the sketch and my layout:
And here’s my layout:
For this layout, I used the remaining bits of my March Scraptastic Kit. I wanted to follow the sketch pretty closely while making some minor adjustments. This isn’t the best layout I’ve made, but the memory is captured and that is the most important thing! This layout features my mom and daughter reading a book called “How to Babysit a Grandma”. These two are as thick as thieves!
Grandma loves spending time with her angel baby!
For this layout I used:
- Blue grid pattern paper – Scraptastic Kit Club Exclusive
- Pattern paper from the Shimelle Star Shine Collection by American Crafts
- Transparency sticker by Heidi Swap
- Die cut stickers by Amy Tangerine
- Font Stickers by Amy Tangerine – Finders Keepers (Thickers)
- Mini Market Alphas by October Afternoon
- Enamel Shapes by American Crafts
See the process video for this layout on my YouTube Channel!