Among my many NSD activities, I am participating in the Scrap Gals Facebook Group Crop! The theme of my challenge is Mixed Media for Mortals – using mixed media products on a layout!
Here’s what I created:
Using textured white card stock for my base, I used a combination of water colors and acrylic paints. Next, I used a stencil and modeling paste to create a bit of dimension. To that I sprinkled a bit of mist around the page and finished with stamping the words “fun, fun, fun” around the photo and layers.
Here’s what I used:
- White textured card stock – The Paper Studio
- Pattern Papers – Kaiser Craft #Me Collection
- Die Cuts – Kaiser Craft #Me Collection
- Die Cut Stickers – Kaiser Craft #Me Collection
- Tassel – The Paper Studio Flea Market Fancy Collection
- Gold Binder Clip – The Paper Studio Flea Market Fancy Collection
- Rub Ons (Camera and plus signs) – Maggie Holmes by Crate Paper
- Rub Ons (flower) – On Trend by My Mind’s Eye
- Roller Stamp – Amy Tangerine
- Liquitex Acrylic Paints and Modeling Paste
- Water Color Paints
- Heidi Swapp Mist – Mint Green
Check out the process video for this layout on the Victoria Marie YouTube Channel! Also be sure to stop by the Scrap Gals Facebook Group for more challenges!