I HATE traffic…HATE it!
Early this month, I was coming home from work and hit a wall of traffic. It took me 2 hours to get home…2 HOURS! My normal commute is only 30 minutes. As I sat in traffic, I took a few selfies and text them to my spouse. “See, see! Still in traffic!” I ranted.
I was completely over it!
And of course, I had to scrapbook these photos! I like to scrapbook everyday moments…my experiences as a working mom, my frustrations and struggles…almost slitting my wrists because I have to sit in traffic! The list goes on…
Aww, good times!
Using the September 2015 Skinny Love kit from the Scraptastic Kit Club, I created this fabulous layout of my traffic adventures.
What I used:
- Pattern Papers – Scraptastic Exclusive
- Font – “Noted” from the Dear Lizzy Collection by Thickers
- Tiny Font – “Petite Type” by Authentique
- Die Cuts – “Wonder” by Crate Paper
- Puffy Stickers – by Evalicious
- Cork Embellishment – Scraptastic Exclusive
- Wood Veneer – Scraptastic Exclusive
- Roller Date Stamp – Heidi Swapp
- Washi – Seven Paper by Studio Calico
Check out the process video on the Victoria Marie YouTube channel! Enjoy!