I am so proud to share my first design team layout for the Scraptastic Kit Club! To be honest, the pressure was on. The entire Scraptastic design team is amazing!
I used the September 2015 Skinny Love kit which featured a ton of items from the new Crate Paper Wonder Collection. To say that I am in love with this collection is an understatement! The colors are perfect for a fall layout. For this first submission I worked Nathalie Leonelli, fellow design team member, in finding the perfect inspiration piece from Pinterest. Here’s what we chose:
And here’s my layout:
I love how the leaves are falling from the tree as depicted by the inspiration piece. There is a gentle flow that catches the eye. That’s what I wanted to emulated on my layout. Everything about the inspiration photo screams fall and cold weather!
This layout features a photo of my favorite fall coffee cup. Over the past couple of years fall as been one of my favorite holidays (I’m normally a spring kind of girl). During the fall, I indulge is tasty hot beverages, adorn my favorite scarves, bake delicious goodies, and snuggle under warm blankets. I believe fall is nature’s way of giving us a great big hug!
Here’s what I used:
- My Colors Cardstock – Icicles
- Pattern Paper: Sleep Tight by Kaitlin Sheaffer (Scraptastic Exclusive)
- Branding Strip from “Wonder” by Crate Paper
- Digital Die Cut – Silhouette “Leaves”
- Font: “Noted” from the Dear Lizzy Collection by Thickers and “Petite Type” by Authentique
- Stickers – “Blueberry Bits” by Bella Blvd
- Embellishments: Cork, flare, label (yellow and white), felt heart Scraptastic Exclusives; die cuts from the “Wonder” Collection by Crate Paper, Ombre Fabric Tags “Happy Things” by Pinkfresh Studio; Puffy Stickers “Wonder” by Crate Paper
- Stamp “Favorites” by Scraptastic This Life Noted Stamp (2015)
Here’s the process video for this layout! Enjoy!