The time has come to celebrate all that is summer – swimming, BBQ, shorts, sandals, snow cones, and summer time scrapbooking! I am kicking off my summer scrapbooking by documenting my daughter’s love of Bahama Buck’s snow cones – a regular staple for my family as we attempt to beat the Texas heat!
This layout features a ton of items from my stash and a simple water color background, created using an acrylic block and Tim Holtz Distress Ink. To see this layout come together, click on the following video. A list of materials used is provided below. Enjoy!
*** S U P P L I E S ***
- White Textured Card Stock | American Crafts
- Pattern Paper | I love Sunshine by Lori Whitlock | Echo Park
- Clear Stickers | Amy Tangerine
- Wood Veneer Popsicles | Summer Bliss | Hip Kit Club
- Currently Stamp Set | Elle’s Studio
- Mustard Seed Distress Ink | Tim Holtz | Ranger
- Worn Lipstick | Tim Holtz | Ranger
- Spice Marmalade | Tim Holtz | Ranger
Note: Some supplies may be discontinued or not available. Affiliate links are provided at NO COST to you for items that are available for purchase. Thank you for your support!