Hello friends!!! I am so excited to announce the launch of another awesome class, The Holiday Project – 12 Stories 1 Album! I know many of you have been waiting for this course…it’s finally here!!!! Class begins on Monday, November 7th!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE FOR ONLY $20.00 UNTIL NOVEMBER 7th!!!
Click HERE to purchase!
The Holiday Project is a 4-week self-paced course where scrappers will be challenged to create 1 album that will feature 12 holiday stories. That’s it…only 12 stories! Through creative story prompts, we will begin to explore a variety of stories that might not otherwise be told: childhood holiday memories, family traditions, events, experiences, recipes, stories told through multiple perspectives, loss, failure, celebrations, heritage stories, just to name a few.
Scrappers will be led through a series of lessons that will focus on storytelling, using creative prompts, exploring album styles, and how to commit to The Holiday Project process. By the end of this class, scrappers will have the tools needed to start and finish this project! All it takes is 12 stories…that’s it! You can do this!
This course includes:
- Weekly instructional content – available on Mondays (4 Weeks in November)
- Instructional Study Guide PDFs
- The Holiday Project Story Prompts PDF – to get your storytelling juices flowing!
- Project Planner PDF – to help you plan and manage your project
- Project Calendar PDF – to help you set a realistic timeframe for completing this project
- Exclusive Sketches to inspire your creativity!
- Access to the exclusive The Holiday Project Facebook Group – for support and inspiration!
- FREE Victoria Marie YouTube Process Videos – a demonstration of my album set up and layout process.
Weekly Content: Class begins on Monday, November 7th.
- Week 1: The Story – Includes reflective writing exercises, review of story prompts and ideas.
- Week 2: The Album – Discussion of album options and styles, how to choose the right album for you.
- Week 3: The Commitment – Developing a realistic plan to complete this process, setting a timeline and goals.
- Week 4: The Process – How to develop and use a creative-flow process to help you complete this project.
After the class is finished, we will begin the documenting and storytelling process starting December 1st! Be sure to visit The Holiday Project Facebook Group for support and inspiration as we start and finish our albums! Of course, you can start your album before December 1st…that is completely up to you!
What you will need for this course:
- A notebook – for reflection and journal exercises
- An album (or at least start thinking about the type of album you want to use for this project)
- Materials to create layouts for your album (again, at least start thinking about what you would like to use)
- Your holiday spirit!!!
Pre-registration – $20.00 until
November 1st November 7th! EXTENDED!!!
Regular Price – $25.00 after November 7th
Click HERE to purchase this course! I hope to see you in the classroom!