Can You Relate?
- Do you feel overwhelmed by the number of unfinished scrapbooking projects you have yet to finish?
- Do you feel that your creative space isn’t conducive to scrapbooking productivity?
- Is your scrapbooking impact by comparing your scrapbooking style to that of other scrapbookers? Or do you feel that there is a right or wrong way to scrapbook?
- Do you need a realistic plan to help you complete your unfinished scrapbook layouts and achieve storytelling freedom?
- Is writer’s block standing in the way of completing your scrapbook layouts?
- Are there some scrapbooking projects you are ready to let go of in order to make room for more important stories?
- Are you finally ready to get your most important stories documented once and for all?
If you answered yes to some or all of the questions listed above, perhaps it is time to begin a journey toward scrapbooking productivity and storytelling freedom!
Project DONE: A Year-Long Scrapbooking Journey, is a 12-month, self-paced online scrapbooking journey where scrapbookers will learn how to develop a plan of action to increase creative productivity and finish a carefully selected number of scrapbooking projects throughout the year.
Are You Ready for the Journey?
- You are ready for this journey if you want to begin working on and finishing scrapbooking projects that have been put on the back burner.
- You are ready for this journey if you are want to learn scrapbook project management techniques, how to create time in your week for storytelling, how to let go of scrapbook projects that no longer serve you, and how to simplify your scrapbooking style to increase scrapbooking productivity!
- You are ready for this journey if you want to overcome barriers to scrapbooking productivity (i.e. writer’s block, lack of photo organization, etc.).
If this sounds like you, then you are ready for the Project DONE Scrapbooking Journey! This is your official invitation to join other like-minded scrapbookers who have similar creative goals. Let’s get to work!
The Project DONE journey is jammed packed with robust scrapbook project management content, techniques, tips, and support. The journey spans a 12-month period, with each month focused on a different theme.
When you embark on this journey, you will receive:
- 24-7 Access to the Project DONE Online Classroom on the Victoria Marie Mighty Network.
- Monthly online content to include instructional videos, printable Project DONE Instructional PDF Workbooks, creative project challenges, and opportunities to build a community of scrapbookers who are working on finishing incomplete scrapbooking projects.
- Monthly Zoom Group Coaching Sessions, including a Mid-Year and End-Year LIVE Zoom Check-In Scrap and Chats with the course instructor, Victoria Calvin, owner of Victoria Marie Designs!
- Creative Goal Setting content to help you identify what projects you can realistically finish in a 12-month period.
- Continued support and guidance from the course instructor and your fellow classmates!
Example: Monthly Themes
- Setting Intentions and Realistic Creative Goals
- Let it Go: Releasing Projects that No Longer Serve You
- Simplicity: Scaling Your Layout Design to Maximize Productivity
- Overcoming Writer’s Block – Get Your Stories Told
How it Works:
At the beginning of this journey, you will select a reasonable number of projects you want to complete throughout the year. You will get the tools and guidance needed to keep you on track and motivated to complete your unfinished scrapbook projects!
Monthly themes are provided throughout the year to help you work through any creative blocks as you work on your projects. To view the monthly themes, click HERE!
You are welcome to work on the monthly themes and your projects at your own pace. There is no rush, simply take your time as you work toward your goal.
You can stop and pick up with the class content at anytime throughout the year! You will have access to the class content indefinitely as long as you are a member of the Victoria Marie Mighty Network. NOTE: Being a Victoria Marie Mighty Network member is FREE, but required to access the Victoria Marie Online Classes and other content.
You are encouraged to participate in group chats, post questions or ideas to the online classroom, and participate in challenges and polls throughout the year.
There is NO need to purchase supplies for this journey. In fact, you are encouraged to use your scrapbooking stash to complete your projects!
Are you ready for the Project DONE journey? Register TODAY and get INSTANT ACCESS to the classroom.
Your journey starts today!
Early-Bird Price: $49.99 USD one-time payment until January 4, 2021. Don’t miss out on the Early Bird Price!
Regular Price: $59.99 USD one-time payment (after January 4, 2021)
This is an amazing value and will give you access to a TONS of creative inspiration, top notch online course content to include video content, monthly LIVE Zoom sessions, full-color PDF instructional materials, a private online chat and activity feed feature for engagement with other students, hosted all on one platform!
And the best part…YOU CAN REGISTER AT ANYTIME! Enrollment in this course is ONGOING for 2021. You are welcome to join us at anytime and get access to ALL of the previous and current course content no matter when you register!
Get INSTANT ACCESS TODAY! Class Begins on January 4, 2021!
When you join the Project DONE: A Year-Long Scrapbooking Journey, you will get IMMEDIATE ACCESS to the Pre-Course Materials and you can begin engaging with other students as well! The class will begin on January 4, 2021 with a LIVE Zoom Session: Getting Ready and Navigating the Project DONE Online Classroom. Full details are available in the Project DONE Online Class and are accessible when you join the class.
If you are ready for this exciting journey, click on the link below to enroll and take advantage of the Early Bird Price!!!
Project DONE Link: https://victoria-marie-designs.mn.co/plans/108722
Early Bird Price: $49.99 USD – good until January 4, 2021!
Price After January 4, 2021: $59.99 USD
Apple iOS Users – READ THIS! If you are using the Mighty Networks App on an iPhone or iPad to register for this course, read the Notice to Apple Users at the end of this post.
Are you a Victoria Marie Mighty Networks Member? If you are a member of the Victoria Marie Mighty Network, simply log into the network, click on COURSES located under the Navigation Bar, and select Project DONE to purchase the class.
How to Purchase the Class:
- Go to https://victoria-marie-designs.mn.co/plans/108722 to enroll in Project DONE: A Year-Long Scrapbooking Journey.
- Register and remit payment for the course.
- During the registration process, you will be asked to join the Victoria Marie Mighty Network. This is required in order to access content on the Victoria Marie Mighty Network. Joining the network is FREE and you will get access to not only to the online classroom, but to the general Victoria Marie Mighty Network where you can engage with the Victoria Marie Scrap Boss community and get access to more scrapbooking content!
- Once you are signed up for the class, in the Navigation Bar on the left side of your screen, click COURSES, then select Project DONE. Going forward, to access the class, sign into the Victoria Marie Mighty Network using your username and password. From there, click COURSES to access the class.
NOTICE TO APPLY iOS USERS – iPhone and iPad:
If you are an iOS user (iPhone or iPad), please be aware that the option to purchase content (i.e. classes, virtual crops, etc.) on the Victoria Marie Mighty Network using the Mighty Networks App is disabled. Apple charges a $30.00 in-app fee if iOS users purchase premium content using the Mighty Networks App. I apologize for the inconvenience.
To avoid this cost, please consider the following options for using your iPhone or iPad to register for this course:
Option 1: Use the web browser on your iPhone or iPad to register for this course. Open the web browser on your phone (i.e. Google, Safari, etc.) and go to https://victoria-marie-designs.mn.co/plans/108722 to register for the course.
Option 2: Use a desktop (PC or Mac) to register for this course. Go to https://victoria-marie-designs.mn.co/plans/108722 to enroll.
I am so excited for you to join me on this awesome journey as we work together to go from unfinished scrapbook projects to Project DONE! Come join us!