So, I did a thing…
With everything going on in the world right now (i.e. pandemic, crazy politics, civil unrest), I needed a project to lift my spirits and to bring a bit of joy and sparkle into my studio.
I present to you…my Holiday Scrapbooking Cart!
During the holiday season, this cart will house all of my December Daily and other holiday themed products. I wanted something that was easy to maintain, quick to assemble, and could be rolled around my craft room. I love the idea of having all of my holiday products in one spot when I am ready to work on my December Daily and other projects.
To see a quick tour of this cart, click on the video below or head to the Victoria Marie YouTube Channel!
- Hudson Rolling Cart by Recollections (Michaels)
- Three Tiered Letter Organizer – I purchased this organizer over three years ago from my local Tuesday Morning. I repurposed it to house tags, chipboard stickers, stamps, and extra page protectors for my December Daily Album.
- Small Metal Containers – Michaels (purchased two years ago); they contain chipboard numbers, metal embellishments, acrylic pieces, and wooden tags.
- Square Fabric Containers – Target Dollar Spot (purchased in Spring 2020); houses pocket cards, die cuts, twine and fibers.
- Condiments Tray – Dollar Spot; contains small dimensional embellishments to such as leatherette pieces, chipboard, and wood veneer.
- Twinkle Lights – Target Dollar Spot
- Bow – ribbon from my stash!
The top level of my cart also houses my 2018 – 2020 December Daily Albums. Sadly, my 2018 and 2019 albums are not finished. I plan on completing these albums before the end of the year while working on my 2020 album – wish me luck! LOL!
I am so excited to start my holiday projects! Having an organized spot for all of my goodies, complete with twinkle lights and bow, certainly lifts my spirit!
I hope you are inspired to create your own Holiday Scrapbooking Cart! Start by looking for items around your home that can used to organize your materials. Keep in mind that this project can be done on a budget! Also, you can use easily re-theme this cart for different seasons, other holidays, etc.!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure take the time to add a bit of joy and sparkle to your creative space, corner, or nook!