Hey Scrap Bosses!
As you all know, the world has been rocked by the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Many towns and cities all over the world have issued quarantine orders or citizens are voluntarily practicing social distancing with the goal of reducing the spread of COVID-19. It is easy to get bogged down with daily reports of this virus and it’s social and economic impact on individuals and our communities.
My heart goes out to those who have lost loved ones to this virus, to those who are currently being treated by medical professionals, to those who are on the front lines of this virus, and to everyone who has been adversely affected (i.e. laid off from work, etc.). We are all at risk and it is so important that we continue to stay informed, consume information from reputable sources, and practice social distancing.
While we are in the midst of battling this virus, it can be easy to feel anxious, nervous, and scared. There is so much uncertainty and it is important to take a break from the news and to engage in healthy activities, to relax, and to remain as calm as possible. With that being said, I truly believe that there is power in engaging in creative hobbies – from music, to crafting, drawing, or simply coloring. And it’s also important to connect with others.
So, grab your scrappy supplies and photos, and let’s have an online scrapbooking crop!
VICTORIA MARIE SCRAP BOSS ONLINE CROP
Starts: Wednesday, March 18th – Sunday, March 22nd
Includes: Daily ONLINE challenges, prizes, games, and lots of fun and interaction with your fellow scrappy peeps!
Challenge Projects are Due: March 31, 2020 at 11:59 pm CST
Prize Winners will be Announced: April 3, 2020
Online Crop Held: Victoria Marie Facebook Group – Click HERE to join!
- The Victoria Marie Online Crop will be held in the Victoria Marie Facebook Group. To play along, be sure to join the group!
- There will be one challenge per day, starting on Wednesday, March 18th – Sunday, March 22nd.
- The daily challenges will be posted at 10:00 am CST (Central Standard Time). There will also be bonus challenges, interactive games and polls through out the event!
- All challenge posts will be organized as “albums” in the Victoria Marie Facebook Group. There will be an album for each challenge. Instructions for accessing the albums and posting your projects can be found HERE.
- Participants will be notified when the challenges are posted to the Victoria Marie Facebook Group.
- When you are ready to play along, simply select the challenge of your choice and make the corresponding project based on the challenge requirements.
- The challenge posts will remain indefinitely on the Victoria Marie Facebook Group Page. It is NOT necessary for you to be online at the exact time when the challenges are posted. Just dive in when you have a chance.
- When you complete a challenge, be sure to post a photo of your completed project in the comments section of the challenge post in order to be eligible to win a prize.
- You will have until March 31, 2020 at 11:59 pm CST to complete the challenges. There will be a prize for each challenge. Complete 1, 2, or all of the challenges – that’s up to you! Also, you can post more than 1 project for each challenge, but you must post at least one (1) project in order to be eligible to win a prize.
- Winners will be selected using http://www.Random.org and announced on Friday, April 3rd on the Victoria Marie Facebook Page!
Download and print the Scrap Boss Online Crop Schedule and Challenge Descriptions HERE! This document contains the details for each challenge along with directions for accessing the challenge posts and how to submit your projects. All challenges will be posted by 10:00 am CST on the Victoria Marie Facebook Group!
- Wednesday, March 18th – Kit It Up Challenge
- Thursday, March 19th – Game of Die Cuts Challenge
- Friday, March 20th – Back in the Day Challenge
- Saturday, March 21st – Scrap Attack Challenge
- Sunday, March 22nd – Technique Madness Challenge
Join Me LIVE on the Victoria Marie Facebook Group! During this event, I will be popping in LIVE on the Victoria Marie Facebook Group to say hello and to share some of my favorite scrapbooking techniques, tips, and ideas. There may also be a couple of bonus challenges and prizes! Woo hoo!
Remember, you can play along whenever you want throughout this event. All challenge projects are due on March 31, 2020 by 11:59 pm CST!
There is UNITY in COMMUNITY friends! Let’s have fun and make pretty things! The first challenge will be posted tomorrow at 10:00 am CST – be sure to join the Victoria Marie Facebook Group to play along!
See you then!
2 thoughts on “Let’s Connect! Victoria Marie Scrap Boss Virtual Crop!”
Could walk me through how to print the challenges? Not used to google docs.
How fun! Thank you for this.