Hello friends! In keeping with my July stamping theme, I want to share a few of my favorite stamping tools! You can catch a full review of these tools on the Victoria Marie YouTube Channel!
1. Stamp Shammy by Lawn Fawn – perfect for cleaning rubber or acrylic stamps. Just add water to the shammy and you are ready to go!
2. EK Success Powder Tool – This little gem is great for priming paper for stamping and heat embossing. The powder prevents fly away embossing power from sticking to areas where you do not want embossing power to go.
3. Tonic Studios Stamp Platform by Tim Holtz: This stamp positioning tool is perfect for card making and scrapbooking – ensuring a perfect stamped impression. This tool is great for repetitive stamping.
4. Archival Ink by Ranger: I am a huge fan of mini stamp pads! These stamps are perfect to take on the go and can be purchased as a set of four (4) coordinating colors (the storage tin is sold separately).
5. Versa Fine, StazOn, and Versa Mark: The ultimate ink trio – in my opinion, I reach for these stamps every time I am working on a project. Versa Fine is great for detailed stamped images, StazOn works well on slick surface papers (fast drying, prevents smudging), and Versa Mark is most often used for heat embossing.
6. Heidi Swapp Roller Date Stamp: I own a ton of roller date stamps but this little roller date stamp is my favorite! I often use roller date stamps on my scrapbook layouts and on my travelers notebook spreads.
7. Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink by Ranger: I am OBSESSED with Distressed Oxide Inks! This hybrid ink is perfect for a variety of projects from stamping to mixed media.
8. Favorite Stamp Brands: My favorite stamp brands at the moment include – Elle’s Studio, Felicity Jane, and Ali Edwards. The stamps are high quality and create a perfect stamped impression on any crafty project.
Hey, by the way…if you are looking for a fun way to learn about easy stamping techniques, check out my new class, Stamping Like A Boss – A Mini Course Bundle, available on July 27th! Purchase the class during the Pre-Sale Event and save 20% off the regular course price by using STAMP20 during checkout!
Thanks for stopping by!