The day has finally come! A Scrapbooker’s Guide to Mixed Media is now available!
The focus of this class is to get you out of your comfort zone and to experiment with basic mixed media products while creating beautiful mixed media layouts. This class is great for beginners but can also serve as a refresher for those who are more experienced with mixed media products and techniques.
Here’s what this course includes:
- 5 Instructional Videos to include with PDF Study Guides – Topics include: Product Basics, Tools of the Trade, Building Your Stash, How It’s Used, and Design Techniques
- 10 Instructional Process Videos featuring exclusive layouts for this course
- Mixed Media Stash Checklist PDF – A tool to help you take inventory of your mixed media stash and to plan for future purchases as you build your stash!
- Product List + Price PDF – Featuring a listing of basic mixed media products and tools along with pricing (average cost)
- Suggested Shopping List PDF – A tool to help you shop for mixed media products!
- Product + Layout PDF with full color photos of each layout created for this course!
- Mixed Media Recipes PDF to help you create stunning mixed media layouts!
- Access to the exclusive A Scrapbooker’s Guide to Mixed Media Facebook Group where you can share your layouts with other scrappers!
For 3 DAYS ONLY you can purchase this course at the introductory price of $30.00 starting on October 9th! Go to the Victoria Marie Online Classroom to access the course.
After October 11th, the course will go to regular price at $35.00.
I hope to see you in the classroom!