As I mentioned here I am member of The Crafty Maven Getaway, a new YouTube channel that was started by my scrappy friend Hannah Lemieux. Hannah’s vision was to create a channel where scrappers could find inspiration, particularly aimed at former Two Peas in a Bucket subscribers. Our channel continues to grow which is really exciting!
A new video is posted daily (click here for more info) and today is my day to post a video. I am teaming up with my scrappy friend Sarah Branch Swann. She is a fellow YouTuber and oh so very talented!
Our inspiration for this week was this sketch by Shimelle Laine:
Here’s my take:
This layout features a picture of my mom, brother, niece, and nephew. We celebrated my brother’s 50th birthday with dinner at Texas Roadhouse. He is a lover of steak! I love spending time with my family – this is not something that we do as often as we should.
By the way, his name is Love. Yep, L-O-V-E. It was the 60s…my mom was young!
(And he is the BEST big brother EVER!)
What I used:
- Pattern Paper – “Making Waves” by Fancy Pants
- Pattern Paper – “On the Dot” by Kaitlin Sheaffer (for Scraptastic Kit Club, exclusive)
- Scraptastic exclusive: acrylics, velum die cuts, cut a parts, enamel dots, blue glitter font stickers, gold glitter arrow, and tabs
- Doilies by The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby)
- Die Cuts: Simple Stories “So Fancy”, Shimelle, Simple Stories Chipboard “So Fancy”
- Heidi Swapp Color Shine – Navy
- Heidi Swapp Roller Date Stamp
- Journaling Pen – Staedtler Triplus Fineliner
Thanks for watching!!!