I love, love, lovvvveeee Tina Fey and Amy Poehler! They are two of my favorite comedic actors, producers, and writers. And of course, they are also Saturday Night Live alumni! It just so happen that I was cruising Facebook one night (being oh so productive) and found an ad for this t-shirt, which reads:
Poehler Fey 2016 “Bitches Get Stuff Done”
YES, YES, YES!!! Click and order! I HAD to have this t-shirt…it was meant to be!!!!!
I often imagine myself hanging out with them, laughing, drinking, commiserating about something profound that only we also find hysterical. I am sure they wouldn’t mind adding me to their Poehler Fey inner circle. I am okay with being a groupie!
My Girls! – Tina and Amy
(Photo from Communitytable.com)
As soon as my t-shirt came in the mail, I quickly put it on and had my mama take a picture of me!
And of course I had to make this awesome layout using the I Lived Kit from Scraptastic Kit Club.
- Paper – Exclusive Scraptastic Pattern Paper, Gray paper is from Recollections (scored the paper with a Martha Stewart Score Board)
- Stickers by Oh Snap, Life Documented
- Enamel Dots by My Minds Eye
- 3×4 Card and tabs by Scraptastic Kit Club (exclusive)
- Emoticon by Scraptastic Kit Club (exclusive)
- Font Stickers (from my stash) by October Afternoon Mini Market (Cream and Red, Peppermint)
- Wood Veneer Stars by American Crafts
As a finishing touch, I added faux stitching around the layout for visual interest using a white Gelly Roll pen (yep, Gelly with a “G”). 🙂 Additionally, I love how the score lines on the gray cardstock really adds texture to the background and doesn’t compete with the overall design of the layout.
I love simple and clean designs – uncomplicated yet beautiful.
And here’s the process video! Enjoy!