Can You Relate?
- Do you feel overwhelmed by the number of unfinished scrapbooking projects you have yet to finish?
- Do you feel that your creative space isn’t conducive to scrapbooking productivity?
- Is your scrapbooking impact by comparing your scrapbooking style to that of other scrapbookers? Or do you feel that there is a right or wrong way to scrapbook?
- Do you need a realistic plan to help you complete your unfinished scrapbook layouts and achieve storytelling freedom?
- Is writer’s block standing in the way of completing your scrapbook layouts?
- Are there some scrapbooking projects you are ready to let go of in order to make room for more important stories?
- Are you finally ready to get your most important stories documented once and for all?
Guess what friend? I have an amazing year-long journey that will provide all of the techniques and support you need to FINALLY finish your scrapbooking projects and experience storytelling freedom!
Introducing Project DONE: A Year-Long Scrapbooking Journey
Project DONE: A Year-Long Scrapbooking Journey, is a 12-month, self-paced online scrapbooking journey where scrapbookers will learn how to develop a plan of action to increase creative productivity and finish a carefully selected number of scrapbooking projects throughout the year.
Are You Ready for the Journey?
- You are ready for this journey if you want to begin working on and finishing scrapbooking projects that have been put on the back burner.
- You are ready for this journey if you want to learn scrapbook project management techniques, how to create time in your week for storytelling, how to let go of scrapbook projects that no longer serve you, and how to simplify your scrapbooking style to increase scrapbooking productivity!
- You are ready for this journey if you want to overcome barriers to scrapbooking productivity (i.e. writer’s block, lack of photo organization, etc.).
If this sounds like you, then you are ready for the Project DONE: A Year-Long Scrapbooking Journey! Let’s get to work!
SAVE THE DATE:
Full details and registration will open on December 15, 2020. This 12-month online journey begins on January 4, 2021. Be sure to subscribe to the Victoria Marie Blog and/or the Victoria Marie eNewsletter for full details!
I can’t wait for you to join me on this journey! More to come!